Last Updated: August 12, 2017
Thank you for using services from us at Haldor
1. What information does Haldor collect?
- Contact information, such as name, mailing address, email address, phone number
- Information about your business such as Company name, Company size, Business type, Contacts
- User account data is held in Microsoft Office 365/Microsoft Azure by the teachers employer and is not stored in Haldors Service.
- When a teacher logs in to Haldors Service, we collect an unique ID to identify the logged in user.
- Teachers can post content about courses and in this also about students
- Teachers can post information about a students progress and comments in the courses that the teacher is responsible for
- When the teacher stores information personal information it is stored with the ID identifying persons the information is about.
- If the customer uses plagiarism control system like Urkund, a receiver-address that is used to identiy the teacher will be sent to Urkund.
- User account data is held in Microsoft Office 365/Microsoft Azure by the students school and is not stored in Haldors Service.
- When a student logs in to Haldors Service, we collect an unique ID to identify the logged in user.
- Students can post information about their own progress, work with other students, and in other ways post information to other students and teachers.
- When the student stores information that is to be shared with other persons, an ID is stored for each person that is to take part of this information.
- If the customer uses plagiarism control system like Urkund, the email address of the student may be sent to a sub-contractor.
Other informationHaldor may gather information including (but not limited to):
- Electronic identification data (e.g. IP addresses, cookies)
- Information about usage and interactions with the Service and applications including computer, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, browser type and usage statistics
- Communications as invoicing, notifications and other correspondence
2. Third Party Services
- The sign-in service from Microsoft Office 365 / Azure Active Directory is used for identification of all users in the service. All information about users is stored in the Services owned by Microsoft.
- User information
- All user information and information about connections to courses, other students and staff is stored i Microsofts Azure Active Directory.
- Document storage
- Documents can be stored in Microsoft SharePoint Online / Microsoft Teams.
- Plagiarism checking
- Documents may be sent to Urkund for plagiarism checking.
3. Use of personal information
We use personal information for the following reasons:
- To provide and maintain our Services.
- To respond to user comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To send you information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To communicate with users about promotions, upcoming events, and other news.
- To identify you as a specific user in our system.
- To process and deliver orders.
- To comply with applicable laws, including website accessibility laws that may require transcription of audio or other methods to make user content available on the Service.
4. Information we share
- We do not sell customer data . We share data with third parties only in the following cases: Haldor may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, to protect Haldor’s interests, fight against fraud and to enforce our policies or to protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. If we are going to release your data, we strive to provide you with advance notice by email unless prohibited by law from doing so.
- Our Service relies on third parties to operate. For example, we rely on data center operators, payment processors, and communications vendors to operate our Service, process orders, or send you notifications. These third parties require access to your personal information. We recommend you to contact these vendors to read their privacy policies.
5. Information Users share
Users may share content with other users in the service. We suggest getting consent from others before sharing information about them.
6. How to view, correct, edit or update you personal information?
All questions about accessing or changing information in the Service is to be handled by your school/employer.If information about you is collected in any of our websites, send us an email at email@example.com.